A Home Like No Other
Lakewood Healthcare is like no other. We believe in making the best quality of life possible for each individual resident.
We offer a caring family atmosphere where we continually seek to meet the physical, social, and emotional needs of each resident.
* 24 hours a day, seven days a week nursing care
* Assistance with activities of daily living
* Physical Therapy
* Occupational Therapy
* Secure Care Unit
* Weekly planned activities chose by the residents: Wal-Mart, Fine Dining, Fishing Trips & Oaklawn Racetrack
* Religious services available
* Pets (bird aviary, dog)
* A real dining experience-buffet with soup and salad bar, china plates & linen tablecloths
* Optometrist and dentist who examine resident in the facility
* Annual and holiday pot luck dinners for residents, family & friends
* We accept Medicare Part A, Medicaid and Private Pay
* Two facility vans for transportation to appointments and meetings
Lakewood Healthcare offers the following services:
* Short-Term Rehabilitation: This program helps individuals achieve the highest level of recovery possible from a traumatic event through rehabilitation services and therapy so they may return home as active members of their community.
* Respite: Offering families relief from the everyday burdens of caregiving, our respite program provides short-term stays for seniors, giving the care and attention they would get at home.
* Long-Term Care: We offer comfortable surroundings and a home-like atmosphere.
Lakewood's most important aspect is the considerate, continual, personal attention given to our residents.